Episode 80: It Could Always Be Better
Johana Dominguez teaches us that while it could always be worse, things ALWAYS can be better. Living 8 years with genital HSV taught her to shift that negative self talk. Below are some great takeaways from this SPFPP episode
- There's always someone there to support you
- We are in control of what happens within us
- Say it until you believe it and absorb relative content the person you want to be would take in
- It's easier to share your status to infinite strangers than to loved ones
- Her only regret is not having told her family sooner
- Distractions in relationships
Johana can be found on:
Instagram @IAmCoachJo Facebook: Johana Dominguez Coaching Website: www.johanadominguez.com
The Patreon Page is live if you want to support the show financially: patreon.com/spfpp and if you'd rather support another way, please subscribe to the podcast and leave a review.
I can be found on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and Reddit @HOnMyChest (H-ON-MY-CHEST is the pronunciation)
Stay Sex Positive!